We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our fast-growing Tax Reimagined team, playing a critical role in the transformation of tax processes for global and local clients.
Meijburg has two independent partnerships: Meijburg & Co and Meijburg Legal. Meijburg & Co focuses on tax advice by tax advisors and Meijburg Legal focuses on legal advice by lawyers and civil-law notaries.
As an independent member firm in KPMG’s worldwide network, Meijburg & Co has developed a strong international presence. KPMG is active in 153 countries in the area of Audit, Advisory and Tax.
Wat ga je doen?
In this role, you will work with clients to design and implement effective tax processes, supported through technology and data management solutions. The day-to-day challenges that companies are facing in managing the rapidly changing tax (reporting) landscape where data is becoming an increasingly important asset.
Therefore, you need to be experienced in analyzing client’s tax processes, identify tax technology and data needs and provide insight on how to improve processes and implement technologies.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Partner with client’s tax and finance teams to identify and clearly articulate tax requirements;
- Help architecting fit-for-purpose solutions to meet client tax calculation, analysis and reporting requirements;
- Work with implementation teams to implement tax requirements into ERP systems (such as S/4HANA) and implementing supporting tools like tax engines to assist with the automation of tax calculations and processes;
- Evaluate and document current and future state tax compliance and reporting;
- Assist with the understanding and manipulation of data across multiple data sources;
- Effectively plan and execute to ensure successful implementations within the required timeframes;
- Be instrumental to intensify collaboration between our tax teams and technology and data specialists;
- Be proactive to develop innovative propositions based on actual tax themes and latest technology developments.
Wie ben jij?
We are looking for a successful candidate with a great passion for data. From data extraction, data transformation & modelling to data analytics, data architectures and supporting data management solutions.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be curious about technology and have a passion for improving business processes through technology and data management;
- Possess a recognized Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Econometrics or similar quantitative field of study;
- Have minimum 6-8 years of recent relevant experience within technology, SAP/ERP solution design, data management & analytics;
- Have demonstrated success with design and configuration of technology solutions;
- Possess the ability to think critically and solve problems in a creative and logical manner;
- Have proven ability to communicate complex requirements to diverse stakeholders at multiple levels;
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal (Dutch and English);
- Be a strong team player driving for success of the team;
- Have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities that may be outside the scope of your current skills;
- Have basic knowledge of tax regulations and tax function operations to be able to effectively communicate with the stakeholders.
- 27 dagen vakantiedagen op basis van fulltime dienstverband
- Mogelijkheid tot het (ver)kopen van verlofdagen
- Mogelijkheid tot hybride werken
- Sportschoolregeling (korting op jouw sportabonnement of gebruik van de in-company sportschool)
- Toegang tot het vitaliteitsprogramma (1-op-1 consults, jaarlijkse health checks, masterclasses etc.)
- Leaseauto / Bruto autotoelage
- Premievrij pensioen
- Collectieve zorgverzekering
Een pre-employment screening is onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure.